Xbox 360 Emulator for Android: Xbox 360 is one of the best selling gaming consoles of all time developed by Microsoft Corporation. It was the successor to the original Xbox that happens to be the first gaming console developed by the company. The gaming console introduced some new features that were relatively new at the time like Xbox Live that allowed the gamers to play online, download games from the arcade, purchase and stream music and TV shows from the dedicated Xbox Music and Xbox Video portals and much more.
The Xbox 360 gaming console also has a long list of exclusive games that are not available for purchase or download on any other gaming console. To name some of the popular ones from the list, we have Shadow Complex, Gears of War 2, Crackdown, Fable 2 and more. Now, if you have any desire to start playing these games again or want to try them out for the first time, you may now do so on your Android smartphone itself. This is courtesy of the Xbox 360 emulator for Android which will enable you to play practically all Xbox 360 games on your Android device.
In this article, we are not only going to discuss the Xbox 360 emulator for Android and its key features but also explain the easiest procedures to download and install the Xbox 360 emulator Apk to start playing Xbox games on your Android device.
What is the Xbox 360 Emulator for Android
Before we start explaining the steps to download Xbox 360 emulator for Android, we want to talk a little about the emulator itself. Well, it is basically an Android program that imitates the features of the original Xbox 360 gaming console and brings down the resolution and the graphical qualities of a game to a lower level allowing you to play them on your Android device.
Xbox 360 Emulator for Android: The Key Features
The Xbox 360 Emulator boasts a number of key features that make it one of the best gaming emulators for Android apart from being the most used one. We have listed the features below.
- It is very light on resources which means you can use it even on low-end smartphones
- Resolution of the screen is adjusted according to the screen size of the device
- It does not require root access of the device to run Xbox 360 games
- It is a free-to-download software and does not require purchases of any kind
How to Install Xbox 360 Emulator on Android and Start Playing
The procedure to install Xbox 360 emulator on Android devices is really simple and does not require any specific skills or knowledge of any kind. However, before we start the process, let us first take a look at the basic system requirements that are mandatory to enjoy an immersive and lag free gaming experience.
Minimum System Requirements for Installing Xbox 360 Emulator Apk
- Android Version 4.0 and higher
- A minimum of 1GB RAM, although 2GB is recommended
- CPU Processor speed of at least 1Ghz
These are the minimum system requirements to run Xbox 360 games on an Android device. Although it is recommended to have 2GB of RAM and a processor speed of 1.5GHz. Let us now start the process to download the emulator on your Android-powered smartphone. Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- First and foremost, you need to enable installation of third party files on Android. To do this, just visit Settings –> Security –> Enable “Unknown Source”.
- Now download the Xbox 360 Emulator Apk file on your Android smartphone from the link here.
- Now you need to use a VPN service to mask the IP address of your smartphone with a Chinese one. This is required because the app is available for use only in China. You can use Express VPN as it is one of the most trusted applications on the Android platform and has over 1000 servers in more than 78 countries including China.
- Locate the apk file you just downloaded on your device and tap on it to install it as a normal application. This is usually found on the ‘Downloads Folder’ of your device.
- Once installed, locate the icon of the app by launching the app drawer.
- Tap on the app to launch it and then tap the button highlighted in the picture below to log in to the Xbox 360 emulator.
- Select the game you want to play from the long list available on the emulator and tap start.
- Wait for a few seconds for the game to load. Once done, you will see a virtual gamepad on your Android screen. Use the keys to start playing the game.
So this is it, folks! We are sure that by now you have successfully managed to download and install the Xbox 360 Emulator for Android. However, if you do have any issues with the installation process, just use the comment section below to notify us. We will try to resolve it as soon as possible. Until then, you can browse some of the other topics on our site.