Videos act as a great medium to capture and store the special moments of our lives. Nowadays, you can easily capture the special moments of your life like birthdays, graduation, your first hiking expedition and so on and safely store them in your computer hard drive or any other storage medium to catch up on them later. But just like other multimedia files like images and documents, videos are not invincible and they can get lost or corrupted due to errors during file transfer or issues with the storage medium.
What will you do if ever something like this happens and you lose some of the most precious captured moments of your life? You can give Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Software a try to recover the lost data quite effectively. In this article, I am going to share the features, pros, cons and also provide a complete review on Stellar Video Repair Software.
Features of Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Software
This amazing video repair software boasts of some really great features and is also very easy to use. It does not require any prior knowledge about data and video repair to use this software and almost anyone can use it to get back their lost videos. I have listed the best features of this software below.
- Features an uncluttered user interface with simple buttons to execute different operations
- It is available for both Windows and Mac devices
- Supports a large variety of video file formats like MOV, MP4, M4A, WMV, 3GP & 3G2 files.
- Can repair multiple video files simultaneously
- Can repair videos stored in memory chips and external storage devices
- Supports popular languages like English, French, and German
- Can be used to recover videos in multiple loss scenarios like header corruption, transfer error, memory card error, compression issues, read/write errors and more
Now that you know the features of this great video repair software, let us talk about the pros and cons of using this software.
- Very quick to recover corrupted video files and more than one file can be recovered simultaneously
- Provides a preview of videos both before and after repair to review the changes
- Allows you to save the recovered video files in any location of your choice (external drives, memory cards or any other storage location)
- Features a simple and intuitive user interface with easy to use buttons to recover videos
- Easy to install the software on Windows and Mac devices and can work in low-end machines with limited RAM capacity and processing power.
- The user-interface although simple and easy to use does not support the drag & drop feature to add video files. Also, there is no option to delete videos from the repair list
- The software does not support many video file extensions like MKV, AVI, and FLV. If your corrupted video is in any of these file formats, you cannot use this software to recover them.
How to Install and Use Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Software
Stellar Video Repair Software is very easy to install and use on Windows and Mac devices. Just follow the simple steps below to install the software and recover your corrupted videos.
STEP 1: The installation process is fairly simple and is similar to the process of installing any other Windows or Mac program. You can download a trial version of the software to try it out for the first time.
STEP 2: After the installation is complete, run the software on your Windows or Mac device and click on ‘Register’ to enter the product key if you have purchased the software.
STEP 3: Now click on ‘Add File’ button to add the corrupted video file you want to recover. You can add more than one file by selecting all the files you wish to recover at once.
STEP 4: Now click on ‘Repair’ button to start the repair process. This may take several minutes depending on the length of the video file and your system configurations.
STEP 5: Click the ‘OK‘ button to exit the menu once the repair process is completed.
STEP 6: Now you can choose to preview the recovered video file by clicking the ‘Preview‘ button or save the video file in your preferred location by clicking the ‘Save Repaired Files‘ button. That’s it!
While I will never pray that you lose any of your precious videos ever, you can use Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Software to recover them in the event of your videos getting corrupt due to unforeseen circumstances. This is a great repair software for both professional and personal use and considering the multiple advantages it has in offer, it is totally worth the money.