Snapseed for PC: Snapseed is a great tool to ensure that your social media feeds show off the best in you. Given the time that we spend every day on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, it is only natural that we try and post the best photos of us. And the Snapseed for PC is usable on all the commonly used platforms nowadays, including on Apple and Android devices, being an Android-specific application in the first place. In this post, we will show you how to use Snapseed for Windows PCs.
In case you like customized photos and photos that are edited to perfection, the Snapseed application is the best one there is. It has a lot of great features, is lightweight and free of cost, and can suit every mood of yours so you have a photo for every occasion at your fingertips. Using the Snapseed for PC, you will be able to enviably modify all your DPs so that all your social media acquaintances get jealous. We tell you how. All you need to do is upload the photos, use Snapseed to edit them to whatever effect that you like, and then post it online. Voila!
Snapseed for PC: Best Features
The Snapseed app has a lot of great features. Listing all of them under one roof would make this article too long to read. Only the topmost features have been mentioned below.
- Snapseed is fundamentally a photo-editing application. Voted as the” iPad App of the Year 2011 by Apple“, it was first released in 2011 by Nik Software, which is a subsidiary of DxO Labs. In December 2012, it was taken over by Google. So, it is essentially as good as any Google app. And it is free to use!
- The app will help the users benefit greatly from the way the instructions are presented. Using these simple to understand instructions, even the most non-technical of users will be able to edit their photos
- Snapseed offers around 13 different filters which can be used in the editing of the images.
- Should you wish, you can now change the focus of either the object or the subject in the picture, depending on the user’s preferences.
- Using Snapseed for Windows, you can also enlarge the images that you wish to post online. This will make you more visible.
- You can also use this app to tune the viewing angles of your photograph. In this respect, it is ahead of Picassa, Interframe, and similar apps like Picsart
- On offer is a lot of great picture borders that you can use.
- Supports all the major social media giants including Facebook, Google + and Instagram. You can now share the edited images directly.
- Using Snapseed for PC, you can use the in-built Spot Repair tool to improve/increase or decrease the brightness of the picture.
- Avail several great features like grunge, vintage, and drama center, besides focus and tilt-shift among others.
Feel free to click here to know how you can download GarageBand for Windows free of cost.
Snapseed Latest Apk Details: Everything in one place
The details of the latest Snapseed Apk are as follows. We expect an updated version to arrive soon; till then, enjoy the existing version.
|Name of the App||Snapseed|
|Latest Version||March 23, 2017|
|File size||33.23MB (34,841,266 bytes)|
|Minimum Android version required||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)|
How to use Snapseed for PC
Using Snapseed for PC has never been easier. We have listed two separate and distinct methods for you so that you always have an alternative method in your kitty.
Essentially, the Snapseed software is available as an Apk file, meaning that you need to use an Android emulator in order to use it on the Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Windows XP. For the best results, you are advised not to use the Bluestacks emulator but the Remix OS Player, which is a free-to-use and comparable emulator. You can download it from here. Once you have downloaded it, follow the steps below.
Step 1. First and foremost, download the latest Snapseed apk and then store it in an easily accessible folder.
Step 2. Run the Remix OS Player and then visit the download folder we mentioned. Now, simply drag and drop the Snapseed apk on the home screen of this latest Android emulator.
Step 3. You are now all set to launch the Snapseed for PC app via the Remix OS Player.
This is the second method and it is essentially another alternative method to use Snapseed on Windows PC using an Android emulator. This one uses the KoPlayer Android emulator. Download this separate emulator here.
Step 1. Install KoPlayer on your computer to begin
Step 2: Install the software using the installer file and simply let it run. If it asks you or requires you to sign in using your personal Google account, please do so.
Step 3: For the next step, download the latest Snapseed for PC Apk file. To do that, simply open this particular page anywhere on your PC browser and then just follow the link provided you see above.
Step 4: Now, launch the KoPlayer and then click on the Add Apk option.
Step 5: Add the latest Snapseed Apk file that you have just downloaded.
Step 6: Wait till the app finishes its own installing.
Step 7: Now, simply restart your PC. You can now use the Snapseed for PC application.
Snapseed for PC Alternatives
In case you do not find the Snapseed app worthy of your time or effort, you can check out these following alternatives.
- Pencil Sketch, and
- Adobe Photoshop CC.
You may also hover over our masterpiece article on downloading Kik for PC from here.
We hope that the Snapseed for PC will help you in every way you want. This free app is much better than many comparable paid alternatives too. Since this Apk file is regularly updated, you are encouraged to visit this page as frequently as possible: we update the Apk in real time.