When video files get corrupt, it’s a nightmare not only for professionals but for people whose precious memories are locked in these videos. Five months back I faced a similar situation where my video file got corrupted landing me into a fix. Tried to repair with VLC but was unable to do so, I almost gave it up.
After searching a lot, I stumbled upon REMO REPAIR SOFTWARE which I feel was of great help. It helped me fix my corrupted video files. Being a well-reviewed software that offers 24/7 live chat and customer support it pretty much repaired the video in 3 clicks. Apparently, it works for videos with broken headers, audio video sync or if there are any codec errors. These are almost all the reasons why a video can get corrupted.
Reasons for corruption:
According to my research there are various reasons due to which video files get corrupted. Let’s go ahead and have an insight:
- Video file can be affected by virus.
- While converting to other formats there are chances of video file getting corrupted.
- Sudden power surge while playing or editing video files.
- If there is a power failure or error in the server video files get corrupted.
My take on Remo Video repair Tool:
A corrupted video can be having multiple issues when you try to play it. In my case the audio and video were out of sync and the video stuck after a while and the audio kept playing. From all the reading I have realized that if the video is opening then my video header is intact which means the part of file having information about size, location, etc. is fine.
So, the problem must be with the video container which is responsible for the structure of the file. VLC was not of much help as it can work only for minor corruptions.
Among other tools, I found Remo tool to repair videos which takes a reference video file to fix the corrupted video. This is because the tool takes a sample structure from reference file provided to rebuild the new file and carefully adjoins the audio and video streams. This beautifully worked for me.
It just took me another sample recording from the same camera and three clicks to fix the file. The preview was excellent and I took the licensed version for myself.
Main Features of Remo Video Repair Tool:
Some prominent features of “REMO VIDEO REPAIR SOFTWARE” that I would like to address:
- Starting from MOV repair, the tool can fix formats like MP4, AVI, DIVX and XVID Videos.
- It can also repair corrupted HD (High Definition) videos.
- With 24/7 chat support and technical support, it helps people installing software and offers lifetime assistance.
- Only need a reference video file shot on same camera in-order to repair the corrupted video file.
- On paying just $99.97 user can get a lifetime license for himself i.e. he can repair unlimited files.
- Remo video repair software supports video shot on any models of brands like: Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Samsung, Contour, Go pro, Sony, Olympus, Kodak, Android and IOS Devices.
How to Use “Remo Video Repair Software”?
Following steps to demonstrate the installation of REMO VIDEO REPAIR SOFTWARE-
- Install REMO VIDEO REPAIR SOFTWARE and launch it
- Administrate dialog box appears seeking for permission to open the software. Click yes.
- Select a video file of any form at to be repaired
4. Choose a reference video file preferably of same format and shot on same camera and click on repair.
5. Once you click on repair, software starts repairing the video and after that’s done you are all set to go!
6. Preview the repaired video and only if satisfied with preview, save the video for desired location using the licensed version.
There might be a lot of video repair tools in the market but I personally feel the customer satisfaction is uppermost. Quality service which I experienced with Remo was great and one thing which attracted me the most is the price. Purchasing a product at a reasonable price and getting a lifetime access to it, I feel it’s a deal-breaker.
One can repair unlimited video files and store them, not only for professional benefits but also to cherish memories down the lane. I Highly recommend it to anyone with a broken video.