Screen recording basically involves capturing video footage directly from your screen, whether it is of your desktop or a software window – or both. As you can imagine recording videos of that kind can be useful for a number of reasons, and are often used to create how-to guides or software demonstrations.
However the fact that screen recording is able to record videos from a screen means that it can also be used to save any content that you want from your screen. In other words you could save video calls on Skype or Google Hangouts, or record online streaming videos and copy YouTube video if you want to. All that you need is a screen recorder – and that’s where Movavi Screen Recorder comes in.
“What is Movavi Screen Recorder?”
As you can probably guess Movavi Screen Recorder is a software that will enable you to record video footage from your screen. While there are numerous other screen recorders out there, it is unique in several ways.
For starters Movavi Screen Recorder is a lightweight option that focuses on one task: Screen recording. In contrast to other screen recorders that are often weighed down by secondary functions, it has a much more streamlined and focused nature.
On top of that Movavi Screen Recorder is much more user-friendly than most other screen recorders that you may have encountered or even tried in the past. It is designed to be as intuitive and easy to use as possible, and simplifies screen recording to make it more accessible.
The interface of Movavi Screen Recorder is clean, simple and lays out all the options that you need so that they are easy to find. Because of how the interface is structured coupled with its approach it is possible to set up and start recording a video in a matter of minutes – or less.
All in all Movavi Screen Recorder has an almost minimalistic vibe. It focuses on the essentials, and trims away anything unnecessary that will only make it more complicated or confusing.
As much as Movavi Screen Recorder’s approach is minimalistic, it is not lacking in features and by providing a set of essential features it is able to be extremely versatile. Instead of unnecessary features that you’ll probably barely use, it has tools that you’re likely to use regularly and will help you to fully control the recording itself.
With the features in Movavi Screen Recorder you should expect to be able to:
- Define the capture area by drawing a frame on-screen with your mouse cursor, selecting a program window, or using one of the presets that are available.
- Set the audio source to record the system audio or audio from other devices such as a microphone (or both).
- Adjust the volume level of each individual audio source using sliders placed conveniently beside their icons.
- Display keystrokes on-screen so that they can be recorded in the video and make keyboard actions visible.
- Customize the mouse cursor to highlight or hide it, and set up a unique click sound that is more audible.
- Set the frame rate of the recording to up to 60 frames per second for smooth and high quality video playback.
- Trim out any unnecessary parts that were recorded inadvertently.
If you need a screen recorder that will allow you to record any video footage according to your exact specifications – Movavi Screen Recorder will fit the bill. Its versatile features coupled with its intuitive approach make it ideal for recording any type of videos from your screen, and you’ll undoubtedly find it a useful tool to have around.