Over the years, the field of data recovery has attained significant importance thanks to the over-dependence on computers and even smartphones. Nowadays there are multiple options available to recover lost data from computer hard disks, laptops, and even smartphones. One of the most viable options to recover data is by using a software that can do the job for you. These softwares have already helped millions of people worldwide to recover valuable data from their devices.
Taking of data recovery software, EaseUS is one such tool that can be used to recover data with ease. This free recovery software scans the entire storage device thoroughly to locate the accidentally deleted or formatted files and the recovers them safely for you. In addition, the speed of scanning is also very impressive and the data recovered by the software is also exactly the same before it got deleted.
Features of EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software
The free version of the data recovery software is as good as any other paid software. It boasts some great features that are really worth mentioning here. We have listed them below.
- Users of both Windows ( 10, 8,8.1,7) and Mac devices can install the software.
- It gives you the option to browse through the deleted files by path as well as files.
- Deleted files found by the software can be sorted by date, name and file type.
- It comes with a deep scan feature to scan for lost files more thoroughly
- The results of a scan can be backed up to recover data at a later date. You will not need to rescan the drive again to locate the lost files.
- Windows users can recover lost files not only in the Windows file format but also in HFS+ file system used in Mac devices.
- It features a search tool that can be used to locate specific files by its name or extension from a list of all scanned files.
Apart from these great features, there are also many advantages of using the free version of this software
- Very easy to use with a simple user interface
- Files can be previewed before recovery
- More than one file can be recovered simultaneously
- More than 2GB of data cannot be recovered using the free version
How to Recover Data Using the Software
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard provides a very easy hard drive recovery option to the users. You just need to follow three simple steps to get going.
STEP 1: After installation of the software on your Windows or Mac device, just launch the program and then select a location from the interface from where you intend to recover the lost data. ( This can be an existing partition, lost partition, desktop, downloads, etc).
STEP 2: Scanning will begin automatically once you have selected a location. The first scan of the device will not take much time and as soon as it finishes, you will be presented with a list of all the deleted files from your system.
STEP 3: Once the scan is completed, select the files you want to recover from the list presented above. We really liked this step as the selection also displays a small thumbnail on the right side giving you a sneak-peek of the file that you intend to recover. Once you are done with the selection, press the Recover button to start the recovery process. Once done, you can save the file in another location.
While there are many other free data recovery software available in the market, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free stands out from the rest because of these very great features. Notably, the software also has support for multiple languages like German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch among others. This means people of various nationalities can use this software without a language barrier.